Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to Ovations365.com!
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the Midstate Region. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video "embed" code and links as provided by websites like YouTube.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website's Video Central page.
- Ovations365.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook
- Middle GA Pampered Ladies Anniversary Celebration at Historic Terminal Station
- Christmas Hay Day Family Event
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- AN OLD TIME MACON CHRISTMAS at Cannonball House
- A Christmas Gala
- The Angels of Christmas Art Exhibit