The mission of the Macon Arts Alliance is to foster and support the advancement of arts and culture in Central Georgia. We are working to create an environment where arts and culture thrives and Central Georgia is recognized as an unparalleled cultural destination.
Macon Arts Alliance is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1984. Since then we have worked to support, promote and advocate for the $18 million arts and culture industry in Macon-Bibb County and throughout Central Georgia. We serve more than 60 arts and cultural organizations and the fine arts programs of five universities throughout the mid-state, reaching an audience of more than 500,000 people.
The Gallery at Macon Arts Alliance exhibits and sells work by more than 100 fine artists from throughout the state of Georgia. The central gallery exhibits a new show each month with First Friday Opening Receptions each month from 5 to 8 p.m. Admission to The Gallery is always free and open to the public.
Like us on Facebook
- The May Social at The Gallery at Macon Arts Alliance
- Opening reception for First Editions at The Gallery at Macon Arts Alliance
- Jazz in The Courtyard at Douglass Theatre
- 3-Week Summer Dance, Music, Etiquette and Theatre Camp for Children at Phillips Children's Performing Arts Studio
- Amerson Adventure Days at Amerson Water Works Park
- Teen Actors Drama Academy (TA-DA!) at Warner Robins Little Theatre
- KidSyc@Brandywine at The Hummingbird Stage and Taproom
- Mercer Creative Computer Camps at Mercer University
- Wesleyan Summer Camps at Wesleyan College
- "Hotel Paradiso" at Theatre Macon