The mission of the Macon Arts Alliance is to foster and support the advancement of arts and culture in Central Georgia. We are working to create an environment where arts and culture thrives and Central Georgia is recognized as an unparalleled cultural destination.
Macon Arts Alliance is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1984. Since then we have worked to support, promote and advocate for the $18 million arts and culture industry in Macon-Bibb County and throughout Central Georgia. We serve more than 60 arts and cultural organizations and the fine arts programs of five universities throughout the mid-state, reaching an audience of more than 500,000 people.
The Gallery at Macon Arts Alliance exhibits and sells work by more than 100 fine artists from throughout the state of Georgia. The central gallery exhibits a new show each month with First Friday Opening Receptions each month from 5 to 8 p.m. Admission to The Gallery is always free and open to the public.
Like us on Facebook
- Warner Robins Little Theatre Auditions for "Little Old Ladies in Tennis Shoes" at Warner Robins Little Theatre
- Middle Georgia Christmas Parade at Downtown Macon
- First Friday Holiday Art Bazaar at The Gallery at Macon Arts Alliance
- "The Sound of Music" at Theatre Macon
- Festival of Trees Exhibit
- The Nutcracker at Russell Auditorium - Georgia College
- Steve Baughman and Robin Bullock, guitarists at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Santa's Secret Shop at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Polar Bear Den education program at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Celebrate! Holidays Light the Way