Hay House, a Property of The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation, is a National Historic Landmark located in the heart of Macon, Georgia. Built in1855-59 in the Italian Renaissance Revival Style, Hay House is open for tours, weddings, and events.
Event Name: Toast and Taste at the Hay House
"Had a great time. Food by our best restaurants,..."
Comment posted by: rick from USA, Sep 26, 2013
Had a great time. Food by our best restaurants, especially the five item plate by Grits Cafe of Forsyth, and wine tasting. How can you go wrong?
Like us on Facebook
- "On the Job" Film Screening at Douglass Theatre
- "Unnecessary Farce" at Perry Players Community Theatre
- Beauty and the Beast at The Grand Opera House
- 27th Annual Forsythia Festival
- The Lost Mural of Ellis Island at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Dana Lyn & Kyle Sanna, Cltic Fiddler and Guitarist
- Women of Ireland at The Grand Opera House
- Sunday Afternoon at the Ballet at Douglass Theatre
- Cherry Blossom at the Cannonball House at Cannonball House
- Auditions: "That Darn Plot" at Warner Robins Little Theatre