Hay House, a Property of The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation, is a National Historic Landmark located in the heart of Macon, Georgia. Built in1855-59 in the Italian Renaissance Revival Style, Hay House is open for tours, weddings, and events.
Event Name: Toast and Taste at the Hay House
"Had a great time. Food by our best restaurants,..."
Comment posted by: rick from USA, Sep 26, 2013
Had a great time. Food by our best restaurants, especially the five item plate by Grits Cafe of Forsyth, and wine tasting. How can you go wrong?
Like us on Facebook
- Full Moon Euphoria 2014 at Riverside Cemetery
- Artist Scott Belville: Recent Paintings
- Hay House Spring Stroll at Hay House
- Annual Pet Show at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Sketching at the Library
- Macon on The Move Expo
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- Fourth Friday: Sky Over Macon at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Fort Hawkins Cherry Blossom Open House at Fort Hawkins
- National Theatre Live "King Lear" at Douglass Theatre