Hay House, a Property of The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation, is a National Historic Landmark located in the heart of Macon, Georgia. Built in1855-59 in the Italian Renaissance Revival Style, Hay House is open for tours, weddings, and events.
Event Name: Toast and Taste at the Hay House
"Had a great time. Food by our best restaurants,..."
Comment posted by: rick from USA, Sep 26, 2013
Had a great time. Food by our best restaurants, especially the five item plate by Grits Cafe of Forsyth, and wine tasting. How can you go wrong?
Like us on Facebook
- "You Will Be My Son" at Douglass Theatre
- Joyeux Noel at Vineville United Methodist Church
- Middle Georgia Pampered Ladies Expo
- Celebrate! Holidays Light the Way
- Warner Robins Little Theatre Auditions for "Little Old Ladies in Tennis Shoes" at Warner Robins Little Theatre
- "The Sound of Music" at Theatre Macon
- Second Annual Holiday Marketplace at Federated Garden Clubs of Macon
- Steve Baughman and Robin Bullock, guitarists at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- The Nutcracker at Russell Auditorium - Georgia College
- Historic Vineville Christmas Tour of Homes