"Fun in the Sun" Art Show
July 6 - July 27, 2013
Macon Arts Alliance has an event to help you beat the heat. "Fun in the Sun" is a beach-theamed exhibit featuring the incrediable artist Lucy Richardson and ceramic-artist Lauren Bausch.
From her new series, "Permanent Vacation," Richardson creates stunning images of women living in a perpetual paradise. Under the umbrella, on a float, and with a drink in hand, her sunbathing beauties will perk your spirits on the hottest days of summer. These works of art are perfect for the beach house or the Macon house. Remind yourself that it's always 5 o'clock somewhere with a colorful painting by Lucy Richardson.
Bausch is a young ceramicist living in Centerville, Georgia who is quickly becoming an area favorite. She creates whimsical ceramic mugs, intricate ceramic jewelry, and sculptural pieces reminiscent of coral reefs. Her beautiful and colorful pottery is the perfect compliment to Richardson's vibrant paintings. You'll be inspired to drink your Mai-Tai from a mug when you see Lauren's new work.
Like us on Facebook
- Middle GA Pampered Ladies Anniversary Celebration at Historic Terminal Station
- Christmas Hay Day Family Event
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- AN OLD TIME MACON CHRISTMAS at Cannonball House
- A Christmas Gala
- The Angels of Christmas Art Exhibit