May 24, 2013
The people said they needed a break from the sameness. There was no creativity. They had given up hope and fallen out of love with Hip-Hop. Then, along came KidSyc@Brandywine.
In early 2010, KidSyc recieved an e-mail with the subject line, "We respect your MC abilities...". This e-mail, sent by bassist Charles Hodge eventually ended KidSyc's year-long search for a live band and sparked what was soon to become an artistic force to be reckoned with.
Like us on Facebook
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Post-Modern Masters
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- Savoring the South at Vineville United Methodist Church
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Belk Lecture Series: Dr. Amos Yong at Wesleyan College
- Portals at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery