CIVIC & COMMUNITY
Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive 2013
Presented by Beta Eta Chapter of Sigma Beta Xi Sorority Inc.
May 11, 2013
On Saturday, May 11, Campbell Soup Company will join forces with the National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC) to Stamp Out Hunger across America in order to provide assistance to the rapidly increasing number of Americans who are struggling with hunger. Now in its 21st year, the Stamp Out Hunger effort is the nation's largest single-day food drive. In 2012, 70.5 million pounds of food was donated, which brought the grand total of donations to more than 1.2 billion pounds of food collected over the history of the drive. Please come out and bring food donations to support the cause.
Like us on Facebook
- Spirits in October 2014 at Riverside Cemetery
- NT Live "Frankenstein" Encore Screening at Douglass Theatre
- Spirits in the Courtyard
- "The Almighty" Stage Play at Douglass Theatre
- Introduction to Oil Painting at The 567 Center for Renewal
- Macon Octoberfest at Tattnall Square Park
- Season Opener: Fantasy Fare at The Grand Opera House
- Grapes of Wrath Fundraiser at Theatre Macon
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre