CIVIC & COMMUNITY
Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive 2013
Presented by Beta Eta Chapter of Sigma Beta Xi Sorority Inc.
May 11, 2013
On Saturday, May 11, Campbell Soup Company will join forces with the National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC) to Stamp Out Hunger across America in order to provide assistance to the rapidly increasing number of Americans who are struggling with hunger. Now in its 21st year, the Stamp Out Hunger effort is the nation's largest single-day food drive. In 2012, 70.5 million pounds of food was donated, which brought the grand total of donations to more than 1.2 billion pounds of food collected over the history of the drive. Please come out and bring food donations to support the cause.
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium