KIDS & FAMILIES
Pan African Festival - Georgia Power International Children’s Village
Presented by Tubman African American Museum
April 20, 2013
Take a journey throughout Africa, from A to Z, no passport needed! Games, face painting, performances, and lots of fun is in store for the entire family. Your children will be able to take their very own pinch pot home, thanks to the art leaders with the Ocmulgee National Monument.
More from Tubman African American Museum
Like us on Facebook
- "Every Christmas Story Ever Told (and then some)"
- Steve Baughman and Robin Bullock, guitarists at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- The Nutcracker at Russell Auditorium - Georgia College
- A Christmas Gala at Hay House
- Festival of Trees Exhibit
- "The Sound of Music" at Theatre Macon
- ChristmasGuided Night Walk at Ocmulgee National Monument
- Middle Georgia Astronomical Society at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- The Met Opera Live in HD: Verdi’s "Falstaff"
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House