"The Tortoise and the Hare"
Presented by The Backlot Players at The Rose Theater
April 4 - April 5, 2013
Flash the Hare wants to prove that he is the fastest animal in the forest. He only has one more forest animal to beat in a race so he can claim his title: Theodore Tortoise. Flash is so confident that he can beat Theordore that the doesn't prepare for the race.
Based on Aesop's fables, "The Tortoise and The Hare" teaches children the importance of humility, not underestimating someone, and believing in themselves. There is a great deal of audience participation keeping young theater-goers involved and interested.
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium