FOOD & WINE
Farm to Table Benefit Dinner
Presented by Community Health Works at The Armory Ballroom
April 8, 2013
Community Health Works (CHW) and The Moonhanger Group will host a Farm to Table Benefit Dinner, which will feature an elegant four-course menu prepared with fresh, locally-grown and raised seasonal items harvested from the Mulberry Market.
Tickets will include two cocktails, your choice of entrée, and dessert. Community Health Works has partnered with Bibb County 4-H to host a Silent Auction at the benefit dinner. Proceeds from the Silent Auction will directly benefit the Bibb County Cooperative Extensions' youth development program.
Like us on Facebook
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Post-Modern Masters
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House