Lecture: Research Scientist, Dr. Hans Chi - The Human Genome Project at Los Alamos
March 19, 2013
Hans (Han-Chang) Chi, Ph.D., has achieved prominence in both the scientific and academic worlds over the past twenty years. From his studies with genomics to his experiences as an educator, Hans has perpetually championed the importance of education and the exploration and development of young people’s talents.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- "The Sound of Music" at Theatre Macon
- "Every Christmas Story Ever Told (and then some)"
- The Nutcracker at Russell Auditorium - Georgia College
- ChristmasGuided Night Walk at Ocmulgee National Monument
- 2014 GSHF Induction Ceremony at Macon City Auditorium
- Craig Coleman Art Exhibit
- All Creatures Great and Small at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Celebrate! Holidays Light the Way
- Warner Robins Little Theatre Auditions for "Little Old Ladies in Tennis Shoes" at Warner Robins Little Theatre
- Grant Jammatron at Grant's Lounge