"The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall"
March 1 - March 10, 2013
Perry Players is presenting a Melodrama, "The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall, or She May Have Seen Better Days" By Tim Kelly. Directed by Carol Strandburg. A comedic theatrical style of the late 1800's old west, with the timeless music of that era and some crazy vaudeville humor. There is a villain you can boo and hero you can cheer! Your family will get a taste of American theatre in the early days. Bring your children and grandchildren.
Like us on Facebook
- Macon Octoberfest at Tattnall Square Park
- Spirits in October 2014 at Riverside Cemetery
- Spirits in the Courtyard
- NT Live "Frankenstein" Encore Screening at Douglass Theatre
- "The Almighty" Stage Play at Douglass Theatre
- Grapes of Wrath Fundraiser at Theatre Macon
- Introduction to Oil Painting at The 567 Center for Renewal
- Season Opener: Fantasy Fare at The Grand Opera House
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Jazz & Arts on Riverdale