"The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall"
March 1 - March 10, 2013
Perry Players is presenting a Melodrama, "The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall, or She May Have Seen Better Days" By Tim Kelly. Directed by Carol Strandburg. A comedic theatrical style of the late 1800's old west, with the timeless music of that era and some crazy vaudeville humor. There is a villain you can boo and hero you can cheer! Your family will get a taste of American theatre in the early days. Bring your children and grandchildren.
Like us on Facebook
- Choral Society of Middle Georgia: Handel’s Messiah, Stanley Roberts, conductor at St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House
- Christmas Hay Day Family Event
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- AN OLD TIME MACON CHRISTMAS at Cannonball House
- The Angels of Christmas Art Exhibit
- Polar Bear Den at Museum of Arts & Sciences