"The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall"
March 1 - March 10, 2013
Perry Players is presenting a Melodrama, "The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall, or She May Have Seen Better Days" By Tim Kelly. Directed by Carol Strandburg. A comedic theatrical style of the late 1800's old west, with the timeless music of that era and some crazy vaudeville humor. There is a villain you can boo and hero you can cheer! Your family will get a taste of American theatre in the early days. Bring your children and grandchildren.
Like us on Facebook
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Post-Modern Masters
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House