"The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall"
March 1 - March 10, 2013
Perry Players is presenting a Melodrama, "The Picture That Was Turned To The Wall, or She May Have Seen Better Days" By Tim Kelly. Directed by Carol Strandburg. A comedic theatrical style of the late 1800's old west, with the timeless music of that era and some crazy vaudeville humor. There is a villain you can boo and hero you can cheer! Your family will get a taste of American theatre in the early days. Bring your children and grandchildren.
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium