"The Rainbow Fish"
April 9, 2013
With her lovely coloring and shimmering scales, the Rainbow Fish is used to being the most beautiful creature in the ocean. So when the other fish ask her for some silver scales, she refuses. How can she sacrifice the one thing that makes her so unique?Will some good advice from the wise old Octopus persuade the Rainbow Fish to share her gifts with those around her? ArtsPower has turned Marcus Pfister’s bestselling book into a delightful and touching musical about the value of sharing true friendship with others.Based on the book, The Rainbow Fish, by Marcus Pfister. Published by North-South Books.
Like us on Facebook
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Post-Modern Masters
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House