"The Rainbow Fish"
April 9, 2013
With her lovely coloring and shimmering scales, the Rainbow Fish is used to being the most beautiful creature in the ocean. So when the other fish ask her for some silver scales, she refuses. How can she sacrifice the one thing that makes her so unique?Will some good advice from the wise old Octopus persuade the Rainbow Fish to share her gifts with those around her? ArtsPower has turned Marcus Pfister’s bestselling book into a delightful and touching musical about the value of sharing true friendship with others.Based on the book, The Rainbow Fish, by Marcus Pfister. Published by North-South Books.
Like us on Facebook
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Post-Modern Masters
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- Savoring the South at Vineville United Methodist Church
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Belk Lecture Series: Dr. Amos Yong at Wesleyan College
- Portals at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery