"G.R.I.T.S. : The Musical"
March 21 - March 22, 2013
"GRITS: The Musical" is a full production journey that will take you to and through the heart of the South. It’s four women, four generations and four different views. It’s your mother, your sister, your Grandma, your best friend. It’s sweet tea, collard greens, fresh tomatoes and banana puddin’. It’s stories you’ll recognize and tales from the past. It’s country music, jazz tunes, old time blues and toe tappin’ rock. It’s the old, the new and some things in between. It’s about love and laughter, revelation and grace.
Like us on Facebook
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- Post-Modern Masters
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Candlelight Apparitions at Cannonball House
- "Sister Act" at The Grand Opera House
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- First Saturday Village Market at Mercer Village