"The Vagina Monologues"
March 7 - March 9, 2013
A poignant and hilarious tour of the last frontier, the ultimate forbidden zone, The Vagina Monolougues is a celebration of female sexuality in all its complexity and mystery. In this stunning phenomenon that has swept the nation, Eve Ensler gives us real women's stories of intimacy, vulnerability, and sexual self-discovery. Performed annually as part of the V-Day campaign, the production is used to spread awareness and generate advocacy as well as to entertain and enlighten.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Christmas Hay Day Family Event
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- Night Blooming Serious at Campus Black Box Theatre
- Fourth Friday: Sky Over Macon at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Exhibition and Gallery Talk at Hardman Hall Gallery - Mercer University
- Open Studios and First Friday Reception at Contemporary Arts Exchange
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House