"The Vagina Monologues"
March 7 - March 9, 2013
A poignant and hilarious tour of the last frontier, the ultimate forbidden zone, The Vagina Monolougues is a celebration of female sexuality in all its complexity and mystery. In this stunning phenomenon that has swept the nation, Eve Ensler gives us real women's stories of intimacy, vulnerability, and sexual self-discovery. Performed annually as part of the V-Day campaign, the production is used to spread awareness and generate advocacy as well as to entertain and enlighten.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Central Georgia Greek Festival at Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church
- NT Live "Frankenstein" Encore Screening at Douglass Theatre
- "I DO, I DO, I DO" at Macon Little Theatre
- Grapes of Wrath Fundraiser at Theatre Macon
- Macon Octoberfest at Tattnall Square Park
- Jessica Jimenez, Soprano
- Introduction to Oil Painting at The 567 Center for Renewal
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- Bountiful at Campus Black Box Theatre
- "The Almighty" Stage Play at Douglass Theatre