"The Vagina Monologues"
March 7 - March 9, 2013
A poignant and hilarious tour of the last frontier, the ultimate forbidden zone, The Vagina Monolougues is a celebration of female sexuality in all its complexity and mystery. In this stunning phenomenon that has swept the nation, Eve Ensler gives us real women's stories of intimacy, vulnerability, and sexual self-discovery. Performed annually as part of the V-Day campaign, the production is used to spread awareness and generate advocacy as well as to entertain and enlighten.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Post-Modern Masters
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- Savoring the South at Vineville United Methodist Church
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Belk Lecture Series: Dr. Amos Yong at Wesleyan College
- Portals at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery