"The Vagina Monologues"
March 7 - March 9, 2013
A poignant and hilarious tour of the last frontier, the ultimate forbidden zone, The Vagina Monolougues is a celebration of female sexuality in all its complexity and mystery. In this stunning phenomenon that has swept the nation, Eve Ensler gives us real women's stories of intimacy, vulnerability, and sexual self-discovery. Performed annually as part of the V-Day campaign, the production is used to spread awareness and generate advocacy as well as to entertain and enlighten.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Middle GA Pampered Ladies Anniversary Celebration at Historic Terminal Station
- Christmas Hay Day Family Event
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- AN OLD TIME MACON CHRISTMAS at Cannonball House
- A Christmas Gala
- The Angels of Christmas Art Exhibit