Posters x Prints
January 4, 2013
For First Friday 2013, find yourself at Roasted Cafe & Lounge for the work of Modern Giant Design. Getting his start designing and screen printing t-shirts for local organizations, Jason Frost has put together a collection of art prints and show posters to exhibit throughout January at Roasted. His innovative and striking designs have caught the attention of many, garnering awards, getting the attention of local magazines and design blogs. For the First Friday of the new year, you get to see the interesting direction Modern Giant is heading in and meet the guy who is taking the screen print design to a new level.
Come to the opening reception on January 4, 2013 at Roasted Cafe & Lounge from 7:30pm - 2:00am. You will get to view the latest prints from Modern Giant and enjoy live music by StereoMonster, Floco Torres and Xavii. Music, food, drinks, and good design - that's what First Friday is all about.
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium