Kade Howard Benefit Show featuring Meiko
December 22, 2012
Crawford County native, Meiko, will be gracing the stage to benefit Kade Howard who is also a fellow Crawford County native.
At five years old Kade was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma, a type of brain cancer. Meiko, having grown up with Kade's mother will be helping to benefit the funding of Kade's treatment by donating all of her proceeds from this show. Come join us for a great night of music to help with the family's expenses as Kade continues to undergo treatment in Memphis, TN.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Post-Modern Masters
- Edward Eikner at Vineville United Methodist Church
- Savoring the South at Vineville United Methodist Church
- First Friday Jazz Celebration at The Library Ballroom at The Library Ballroom
- Kappa Komedy Night at Douglass Theatre
- Friday @ Fresh Produce Records
- "Junie B. Jones: The Musical" at The Grand Opera House
- Belk Lecture Series: Dr. Amos Yong at Wesleyan College
- Portals at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery