Kade Howard Benefit Show featuring Meiko
December 22, 2012
Crawford County native, Meiko, will be gracing the stage to benefit Kade Howard who is also a fellow Crawford County native.
At five years old Kade was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma, a type of brain cancer. Meiko, having grown up with Kade's mother will be helping to benefit the funding of Kade's treatment by donating all of her proceeds from this show. Come join us for a great night of music to help with the family's expenses as Kade continues to undergo treatment in Memphis, TN.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Macon Octoberfest at Tattnall Square Park
- Spirits in October 2014 at Riverside Cemetery
- Spirits in the Courtyard
- NT Live "Frankenstein" Encore Screening at Douglass Theatre
- "The Almighty" Stage Play at Douglass Theatre
- Grapes of Wrath Fundraiser at Theatre Macon
- Introduction to Oil Painting at The 567 Center for Renewal
- Season Opener: Fantasy Fare at The Grand Opera House
- Welcome To Our Home: A Tour Through Time at Hay House
- Jazz & Arts on Riverdale