Kade Howard Benefit Show featuring Meiko
December 22, 2012
Crawford County native, Meiko, will be gracing the stage to benefit Kade Howard who is also a fellow Crawford County native.
At five years old Kade was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma, a type of brain cancer. Meiko, having grown up with Kade's mother will be helping to benefit the funding of Kade's treatment by donating all of her proceeds from this show. Come join us for a great night of music to help with the family's expenses as Kade continues to undergo treatment in Memphis, TN.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Like us on Facebook
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- Fourth Friday: Sky Over Macon at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House
- Choral Society of Middle Georgia: Handel’s Messiah, Stanley Roberts, conductor at St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Open Studios and First Friday Reception at Contemporary Arts Exchange
- Night Blooming Serious at Campus Black Box Theatre
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- AN OLD TIME MACON CHRISTMAS at Cannonball House