Gannon Adams & Travis Denning
Presented by Rock by the Sea at The 567 Center for Renewal
December 15, 2012
GANNON ADAMS * TRAVIS DENNING
A charity concert with proceeds to support the fight against pediatric cancer
with Marty Evans * Lauren St Jane and the Dead Westerns
Proceeds benefit Rock By The Sea, a Florida 501(c)3 supporting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Program at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital.
Produced in association with Blue Duck Events.
Cancer happens to everyone. Parents, siblings, spouses, children, friends; cancer is ubiquitous and permeates the fabric that binds us together as human beings. It’s personal.
Unfortunately, the stories are countless. Be it a friend of a friend, someone you know, or more frightening, someone you love; cancer is a force that strikes with no regard to the differences that separate us. Coincidentally, cancer, or rather the fight against it, has the ability to unite us as one.
One voice, one community, one force against a disease that touches us all. That was the driving inspiration that led to the formation of Rock by the Sea. Born from the need to make a difference, Rock by the Sea has evolved into an organization that raises money for worthwhile charities through music. It has also spawned a community that shares a passion for music, collectively driven to affect change and play its part in eradicating cancer.
Since its inception in November 2006, Rock by the Sea not only continues to grow its reach in this unending fight against a condition that impacts us all, but also has expanded its scope to include other worthy charities that deliver services to those in need. We hope you will join our effort and be a part of our community as we continue to press forward, year after year, to make a difference through music and through love.
Like us on Facebook
- Mercer University Opera: Handel’s Alcina, Martha Malone, director; Richard Kosowski, conductor at McCorkle Music Building - Mercer University
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Hay House
- A Christmas Gala
- "Swinging into the Holidays with John Tesh" at The Grand Opera House
- Amphion String Quartet at Wesleyan College - Burden Parlor, Olive Swann Porter Building
- Christmas at Hay House
- " A DAZZLING DECADE " at Art on the Avenue Fine Art Gallery
- Poetic Peace Open Mic at Midtown Key Club at Midtown Key Club
- "John Berry: The Christmas Concert" at The Grand Opera House
- Windborne’s Music of the Rolling Stones at Macon City Auditorium