Gannon Adams & Travis Denning
Presented by Rock by the Sea at The 567 Center for Renewal
December 15, 2012
GANNON ADAMS * TRAVIS DENNING
A charity concert with proceeds to support the fight against pediatric cancer
with Marty Evans * Lauren St Jane and the Dead Westerns
Proceeds benefit Rock By The Sea, a Florida 501(c)3 supporting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Program at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital.
Produced in association with Blue Duck Events.
Cancer happens to everyone. Parents, siblings, spouses, children, friends; cancer is ubiquitous and permeates the fabric that binds us together as human beings. It’s personal.
Unfortunately, the stories are countless. Be it a friend of a friend, someone you know, or more frightening, someone you love; cancer is a force that strikes with no regard to the differences that separate us. Coincidentally, cancer, or rather the fight against it, has the ability to unite us as one.
One voice, one community, one force against a disease that touches us all. That was the driving inspiration that led to the formation of Rock by the Sea. Born from the need to make a difference, Rock by the Sea has evolved into an organization that raises money for worthwhile charities through music. It has also spawned a community that shares a passion for music, collectively driven to affect change and play its part in eradicating cancer.
Since its inception in November 2006, Rock by the Sea not only continues to grow its reach in this unending fight against a condition that impacts us all, but also has expanded its scope to include other worthy charities that deliver services to those in need. We hope you will join our effort and be a part of our community as we continue to press forward, year after year, to make a difference through music and through love.
Like us on Facebook
- Christmas Hay Day Family Event
- Ocmulgee Painters' Society Group Exhibit at Middle Georgia Art Association Gallery
- Soul and Springwater Festival at Mellow Mushroom - Macon
- Night Blooming Serious at Campus Black Box Theatre
- Fourth Friday: Sky Over Macon at Museum of Arts & Sciences
- SHREK the Musical at Macon Little Theatre
- Exhibition and Gallery Talk at Hardman Hall Gallery - Mercer University
- Open Studios and First Friday Reception at Contemporary Arts Exchange
- Cinderella at Theatre Macon
- A Very Merry Holiday Pops at The Grand Opera House