"The Octette Bridge Club"
February 15-February 23, 2013
In this delightful mental comedy, we celebrate the special joy of American life in a bygone era. On alternate Friday evenings, eight sisters meet to play bridge and gossip. The first act takes place in 1934, the second ten years later during a Halloween bridge party where each acts out her costume's persona. Family frustrations and secrets are revealed, and we realize that all families have similarities-some good and some not.
Like us on Facebook
- Jazz in The Courtyard at Douglass Theatre
- Forrest Gump at Cox Capitol Theatre
- Memorial Day Service at Linwood Cemetery
- Summer Learning Festival for Kids at Middle Georgia State College - Macon Campus
- Stageworks Theatre Camp
- "Hotel Paradiso" at Theatre Macon
- Children's Pottery at Ocmulgee National Monument
- 4th Annual Fort Hawkins Memorial Day at Fort Hawkins
- Live Music in Mercer Village featuring Sophia Bastian at Mercer Village
- Macon Beer Festival at Downtown Macon